We Value Your Support!
The Fort Walton Beach Community Chorus was formed 45 years ago to bring to our great cultural community the gift of song and to support students who wish to further their educational studies in music. The Chorus provides yearly scholarships as part of our non-profit charter to those students who apply and audition for those awards.
Since ticket sales can never fully cover costs for any performing arts organization, we rely on the community we serve to assist us financially with contributions and in-kind sponsorship. We have re-evaluated our sponsorship form and have come up with some other options for you. We offer advertising space along with sponsorship packages or advertising separately. Some packages include season tickets to our shows. With your help, we can partner to continue to bring two outstanding shows each year to our community and provide scholarships.
Click the links below to find out how YOU can sponsor FWBCC for the 2020 Season – from individual donors to corporate sponsorship. For more information email email@example.com, visit our web page at fwbcc.org and continue to support the arts through music with the Fort Walton Beach Community Chorus.
The mission of the Fort Walton Beach Community Chorus is…
* To establish and maintain a tradition of choral excellence
* To promote and stimulate a knowledge of, and appreciation for music throughout the community
* To present performances of choral literature accompanied and unaccompanied, secular and sacred, of general interest to the community
* To provide a challenging and rewarding experience for our members through active participation in rehearsals, performances, and related social activities
* To raise funds for the FWBCC Memorial Scholarship Fund. In excess of $30,000 in scholarships has been gifted thus far.
The Fort Walton Beach Community Chorus, a 501(c) non-profit organization and would like to say “thank you” to those who have supported us past and present. In our show programs, you are truly NOTEWORTHY! Wouldn’t you like to join them with a $50, $100, $500 or higher contribution?